Veterinary Fenbendazole and Ivermectin Bolus
- Formulations Type Other Types
- Formulations Form Other
- Treatments & Functions It is used as a prophylaxis and treatment of worm infections in many different kinds of animals, such as poultry, elephants, cats, dogs, camels, swine, goats and cattle.
- Storage Instructions Dry Place
- Supply Ability : 500000 Box Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 30 INR/Box
- 500 Box
- Other Types
- It is used as a prophylaxis and treatment of worm infections in many different kinds of animals, such as poultry, elephants, cats, dogs, camels, swine, goats and cattle.
- Dry Place
- 500000 Box Per Month
- 30 Days
- All India
- WHO, GMP, ISO
Fenbendazole and Ivermectin
Pack size: 1 bolus/strip
Strength: Each Bolus contains
Fenbendazole 3000 mg
Ivermectin 100 MG
Fenbendazole is a broad spectrum benzimidazole anthelmintic used against gastrointestinal parasites including giardia, roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, the Taenia genus of tapeworms, pinworms, aelurostrongylus, paragonimiasis, strongyles, and Strongyloides and can be administered to sheep, cattle, horses, fish, dogs, cats, rabbits and seals. Also, fenbendazole itself is an active metabolite of another anthelmintic drug, febantel.
Ivermectin treats gastrointestinal infections, lungworm infections, and infestations of lice and scabies striase calves and cattle.
Fenbendazole bolus is Mainly used for the treatment of nematodiasis, cestodiasis of livestock and fowl. It is highly effective to remove gastro-intestinal nematodes, lung worms, and tapeworms from animals including cattle, buffaloes, horses, and pigs.
Albendazole and Ivermectin Bolus is a powerful antiparasitic combination therapy indicated for treatment against worms. They are used against a wide range of parasitic worm infestations in animals.
It is used as a prophylaxis and treatment of worm infections in many different kinds of animals, such as poultry, elephants, cats, dogs, camels, swine, goats, and cattle. Albendazole and Ivermectin Bolus is a vermicide, meaning that it kills the parasitic worms infecting the host animal.
Store it at room temperature.
Packaging can be customize