Sodium Bicarbonate 500mg Capsules
- Formulations Type General Drugs
- Formulations Form Capsules
- Treatments & Functions It is used as an antacid to treat heartburn, indigestion, and upset stomach.
- Gender/Age Group Women, Adult
- Storage Instructions Dry Place
- Supply Ability : 500000 Bottle Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 500 bottles Bottle
- 65 INR/Box
- Women, Adult
- Dry Place
- It is used as an antacid to treat heartburn, indigestion, and upset stomach.
- General Drugs
- 500000 Bottle Per Month
- 30 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- bottle with label
- All India
- WHO-GMP, ISO 9001:2015
Product name: Sodium bicarbonate 500mg capsules
Inactive Ingredients: micros carmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid.
Active Ingredients: Sodium bicarbonate 10 gr (650 mg)- in each tablet
Sodium bicarbonate reduces stomach acid. It is used as an antacid to treat heartburn, indigestion, and upset stomach. Sodium bicarbonate is a very quick-acting antacid. It should be used only for temporary relief. If you need to treat long-term stomach acid problems (e.g., peptic ulcer disease, GERD) Heartburn relief, acid reflux, acid reducer. talk with your doctor about other medications.
Sodium bicarbonate is the active ingredient in baking soda.
Stop Use Indications: Warnings: Ask a doctor before use if you have a sodium restricted diet. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks
Health Concern: Heartburn; Acid Indigestion